Pipettes are very important when you are setting up a laboratory or even working in it. All the laboratories such as Chemistry lab, Microbiology lab, Research Lab, etc. need pipettes for the accurate measurement of the solutions. A faulty pipette can result in wrong results, and hence it is essential to have the best and standard pipette in the lab.
The students or professional scientists know how important tools the pipettes are. There are many types of pipettes are available now and a vast variety to choose from. To help the beginners or the students who have just started working into labs I have come up with a list of pipettes that is easy to use, cheap and works accurately. In this list, I have included basic manual pipettes as well as micro pipettes for the people who are into the research field and need more precision.
Best Pipettes for Laboratory
1. Kinglake Pipettes
The Kinglake pipettes are the top-rated choice of the customers for plastic pipettes. It is ideal for use in testing laboratories as well as chemistry labs. The pipettes are made up of premium quality plastic and come in the pack of 100. The pipettes are disposable, and hence it is perfect for daily use in laboratories.
- A single pipette can hold up to 3 ml of volume in liquid.
- The pipettes are soft, pliable and very easy to use as well as easy to dispose of.
- It can also be used for transferring liquids in aromatherapy such as essential oils.
- The pipettes are easy to use and can be used in multiple ways such as for make-up, transferring essential oils, etc.
2. Renier Graduated Pipettes
Renier graduated pipettes is also one of the best quality pipette available in the market easily. It is suited for testing laboratories, chemistry labs, microbiology labs and even in scientific research. The pipettes are very easy to use as you can press the top of the pipette to take the solution in the pipette and release the pressure when you want to drop the solution.
- The pipette can hold up to 3 ml of liquid.
- The pipettes are clean, chemically inert and non-toxic.
- It is made up of low-density polyethylene and is safe to use.
- As it is transparent the volume of the liquid can be seen clearly in the pipette.
- It can be used for transferring e-liquids, oils, etc.
3. Teenitor Pipettes for Laboratory
This pipette package is one of the best combo available for the pipettes as the kit contains 3ml, 1 ml, and 0.5 ml pipettes. In total, there are 300 pipettes in the package. One hundred pipettes of each size are included in the packet. The pipettes have a reliable level of control and are transparent so that one can see the level of liquid in the pipette. It can be used for mixing essential oils and fragrances too.
- The pipette is made up of polyethylene and is suited for all laboratory work.
- It is highly precise and accurate for the measurement of the volume.
- The pipettes are chemically inert and non-toxic.
- The pipettes can be heat sealed for transport purpose or for storing.
- As the pipettes are soft and pliable, it can be used to add fragrances to your bath and is also suited for daily use.
4. Burry Life Sciences Glass Graduated Pipettes
These pipettes are one of its kind as it comes with a sturdy rubber cover to control the intake of liquid in the pipette. The package includes four graduated pipettes that have the capacity of 10ml. It has a double reading line that can be used to read the scale while absorbing or dropping the liquid. It is recommended that the tip of the pipette should not touch any surface or bottle to avoid the contamination.
- The pipettes are made up of glass with a rubber cover.
- The pipettes can be reused after cleaning it up properly after every use.
- The rubber glass pipette is safe to use for the environment and is non-toxic.
- It is ideal for use in laboratories, for transferring liquids, scents, etc.
5. Four E’s Scientific Micro Pipette
The new tech and highly accurate micro pipettes have started gaining popularity due to it’s easy to use and precise measurement. This accurate micro pipette comes with a volume range of 1-10ml. It is calibrated to ISO 8655 standards for accuracy and precision. The pipette is made up of high-tech material which makes it heat-resistant, water-resistant and corrosion resistant.
- The pipette has a digital display that gives an accurate volume setting and also makes it easy to identify the volume.
- The pipette tip is fully autoclavable at 121degress celsius for 20 minutes.
- The pipette comes with a one year warranty.
- It is easy to use, and there are safe cone filters which help in avoiding internal contamination.
- It is easy to change the tip in the pipette due to the tip ejector.
- The pipette is very to use and lightweight.
6. Microlit Lab Micropipette for Laboratory
These micro pipettes from the Microlit brand are high precision micro pipettes. It comes in the different ranges of the volume to choose from as per your requirements. The range starts from 0.2 ml to 1 ml. The pipettes are suitable for the labs working on cell culture, analytical chemistry, molecular biology, biochemistry and more. The pipette comes with a user guide, a tool for calibrating and a holder.
- The pipettes can be stored safely with the help of the pipette holder provided with it.
- The pipette can be used with various tips as it comes with a universal tip cone.
- The pipettes with the easy to use spring plunger which can help in controlling the volume of the liquid in the pipette.
- It is easy to set the volume in the pipette with a soft click sound after every increment.
- The pipette also comes with a one year warranty.
7. TopPette Micropipette for Laboratory
The TopPette micro pipettes are highly accurate, and each pipette comes with their test certificate. There are pipettes of different volume ranges available starting from 2 ml to 10 ml. The design of the pipette is ergonomic and prevents strain or injuries. The tip core can be sterilized by autoclaving it for 20 minutes at 121 degrees Celsius. The pipettes are of premium quality and durable.
- The pipette has a durable universal tip cone as it is made up of Polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) that is resistant to acids, solvents, bases, etc
- The pipette is highly accurate and is calibrated as per the standards with ISO 8655 for precise readings.
- It has a digital display to read the volume setting.
- It is easy to maintain and calibrate with the tools as well as the silicone grease that is supplied with the pipette.
- The pipette comes with a one year warranty, user guide, micropipette holder and a quality control certificate.
So these are the options for all the best and top-rated pipettes available in the market. You can choose the type of pipette you want depending on your preferences and usage. If you are a beginner, you can go with plastic dropper pipettes whereas if you are a research student, then micro pipette will be ideal for your work.