Shoes protect from external, harmful factors such as dirt and bacteria. They are also very comfortable – almost like extensions of our feet. That is why they are among the essential items in everyone’s closet.
Many different types of shoes are purposefully designed to serve you on different occasions. We have running shoes, workout shoes, walking shoes, dancing shoes, therapeutic shoes, and so on. There are also special shoes called chemical-resistant shoes or boots for those who work in industrial areas or heavy-duty locations. These shoes are specifically designed to protect against harmful chemicals and abrasives.
Please note that regular shoes can never replace them because they are not built for this purpose. So, if you need boots for industrial work, you will need to buy chemical resistant work boots specifically. Not sure where to start? We have a list of the best comfortable chemical resistant boots to help you.
Best Chemical Resistant Work Boots
1. Carhartt Men’s Composite Toe CME6355 Industrial Boot
The Carhartt men’s chemical resistant boots are not just reliable and heavy-duty but also waterproof and long-lasting. Why must you buy them? Read on:
- They are made of leather and have a leather sole.
- The shaft is around 6 inches from the arch.
- The footbed is advanced to offer unbeatable comfort, fit, and form.
- They are made with two types of foam, promising excellent rebound and compression.
- The boots eliminate fatigue and foot slip.
- They are waterproof and breathable.
- They promote circulation and airflow so that you never feel constrained.
2. Wolverine Legend DuraShocks CarbonMax Safety Work Boots
We think the name of these boots does complete justice to them! Wolverine Legend boots are among the most popular chemical resistant boots on the market today because of their reliability and comfort. Let’s learn what their features are:
- They are light-weight.
- They are slip-resistant.
- They have a rubber sole and a leather body.
- They are imported boots.
- Their compression sidewalls are strong enough to absorb harsh shocks.
- The insole is very comfortable and cushions the foot very well.
- It has an H-plate suspension that allows a better rebound.
3. Rockrooster Work Boots for Men
The Rockrooster boots are CSA approved for safety and provide utmost comfort. They are durable, slip-resistant, and convenient. Let’s take a look at some additional features:
- They are electrical hazard safety boots.
- They have a long-wearing rubber sole for added durability.
- They are comfortable and do not cause fatigue.
- They are lightweight with dual density and shock-absorbing footbed.
- They are made with the COOLMAX technology that makes them breathable and removes moisture.
- They are great boots for farming, gardening, hiking, construction, and landscaping.
- They are super easy to clean! All you need is a leather cleaner and a cloth.
4. Everboots Tank Men’s Soft Toe Boots
The Everboots Tank Men’s boots are Amazon’s Choice! Need we say more?
They are extremely popular, with users pouring amazing reviews for them because of the comfort and durability they offer at a reasonable price. Let’s quickly learn more so that you know whether this is what you are looking for:
- The boots have a Goodyear Welt construction that promises durability even during industrial construction work.
- They are made of leather and have a rubber sole.
- The shaft is approximately 7 inches from the arch.
- They have Speedy Hooks that make them very easy to wear.
- They come with a comfort cushion insole for added comfort. You can remove the insole if you wish to as well.
- The outsole is slip-resistant.
- The manufacturers give a 3-month manufacturer’s warranty, which means you can buy them without worrying about risks.
- One vital thing to keep in mind is that these are big boots that fit big. In other words, you cannot go by the size of other shoes when you purchase them. Go through the specific sizing chart that the brand offers and choose the right size according to that chart.
5. Muck Boots – Men’s Rubber Chemical Resistant Work Boot
These rubber imported boots are stylish and purposeful at the same time. They are unique and come with an assortment of features that we shall explore now. Read on:
- The shaft is around 15 inches from the arch.
- They have an excellent platform of approximately 0.5 inches.
- They are not just waterproof but also shock resistant and have heat retention properties.
- They adjust to the shape of your feet so that you don’t end up with horrible blisters.
- They have an air-mesh lining that makes them breathable and light.
- They have a steel shank that provides additional support.
- They have pull-ups on the rear so that you don’t face any issues while wearing them.
6. Golden Fox Steel Toe Work Boots
Made of leather and a synthetic sole, the Golden Fox boots are your best bet if you are looking for comfortable construction boots. They are lightweight and available in multiple colors. Let’s find out more:
- They are comfortable and offer a dual-density insole, which means fatigue is something you will never have to worry about.
- The insole even supports your lower back, causing no strain whatsoever.
- The outsole is resistant to oil and chemical erosion.
- The boots provide complete support on uneven surfaces so that you never worry about slipping or falling.
- The fabric is insulated, keeping sweat and moisture at bay.
7. Servus XTP 15” PVC Chemical Resistant Soft Toe Men’s Work Boots
Available in an extensive range of sizes, the Servus boots are known to be very sturdy and comfortable. Why are these worth considering? Here’s the answer:
- They are made with injection-molded PVC and Triple Density Technology. This makes them seamless and resistant to harsh chemicals. They are also resistant to degradation.
- They are 100% waterproof.
- They have a long steel shank that’s also wide and thick for excellent arch support.
- They have a removable contour cushion insole that provides a lot of comforts.
- The outsole is self-cleaning and repels most liquids & debris.
- It has excellent industrial applications. You can also wear them in oil rigs, farms, and during fish processing.
8. Fila Women’s Memory Runtronic Slip Resistant Work Shoe
The next option on this list is from the brand of Fila. These shoes are for women working in chemistry labs or similar work surroundings. The shoe is specially designed to prevent slips and is constructed using premium quality leather and synthetic overlay, making it a perfect workwear shoe.
This pair of shoes is made using imported synthetic material, making it ideal for wearing to work and other places as well.
- It features a solid rubber slip-resistant outsole to prevent slips.
- They are available in four different colors: Black, Metallic Silver, Navy, and Castlerock.
- These shoes feature unique CoolMax fiber; that makes it comfortable to wear this pair of shoes all day long without feeling tired.
- The memory foam sock liner and the midsole and cushioned heels in shoes add to the shoes’ comfort.
- The pair has a lace-up front closure to adjust the fit according to your preferences.
9. Shoes for Crews Unisex-Adult Industrial Boot
Get yourself a pair of the most comfortable shoes that are made to resist and repel the liquid surfaces. Designed for the utmost comfort, these shoes are Electric Hazard Protection (EH) rated. These shoes are easy to clean and comfortable to wear while walking, standing, and even lifting. One can get a firm grip on these shoes and can wear them to other places as well.
- This pair of shoes is made with a superior SFC slip-resistant soft outsole.
- It has a rubber sole that makes it comfortable to wear all day long.
- The shoes are water-resistant and also comes with a gel insole that adds to its comfort and safety.
- The work boots also feature electric shock resistant soles and heels.
- As this is a Unisex pair of shoes, both men and women can opt for it.
There is no shortage of chemical resistant work boots on the market. Our list comprises some of the best one’s available today. While doing our research, we came across many types of work shoes. However, we think the best pair of work shoes are the ones that are comfortable, easy to wear, and resistant to chemicals. We have only included the ones that we found up to the mark, but if you think there are others that we may have missed, please feel free to comment and tell us your views.