Lab coats – an accessory that no medical officer or scientist can do without. These coats are worn for personal protection and symbolize honor at the same time. They are available in different colors for different professions and are a must-wear during work hours.
Disposable Lab Coats
Back in the day reusable lab coats made of fabric were the norm. It all worked well until single-use plastic became common. After that, due to several reasons, disposable lab coats took over and are very popular to this day.
Benefits Of Disposable Lab Coats
Scientists and medical doctors who use lab coats vouch for disposable ones for the following reasons:
- They prevent cross-contamination
- They are easy to dispose after dealing with infectious diseases
- Cleaning is simple and fast
- They prevent spread of contaminants and contagions
- They are more protective because they provide higher coverage than fabric lab coats
- You can reuse them if needed
- They come in a wide variety of fits and styles, and all of them are affordable
Top Disposable Lab Coats – Editor’s Choice
Thanks to the demand, there are many choices available on the market today. We have shortlisted the best ones to make shopping easier for you. Read on!
1. MEDICAL NATION – 30 Disposable Lab Coats
This is a set of 30 white lab coats that you can dispose after each use or reuse based on your preferences. Here are reasons why we love this set:
- It is available in 5 sizes – small, medium, large, XL large, and XXL.
- The Amazon’s Choice set is made of high-quality 100% microporous polypropylene material. This material is known to create an excellent protective barrier. They also have an anti-static coating.
- The lab coats have been designed to be comfortable, breathable, and lightweight.
- They have plastic snaps that make wearing them easy. You can also remove them quickly because they are not buttons but snaps.
- The lab coats can prevent leaks, dry particulates, grime, dirt, etc. from touching your clothing.
- They have been designed for various industries – biotechnology, food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, etc.
2. ValuMax Easy Breathe Cool and Strong – 3560TEL
From Medium to 5XL, ValuMax has all the sizes you could imagine. This is a set of teal lab coats consisting of 10 pieces and the following features:
- It is comfortable, easy to put on, and breathable.
- You can wash the lab coats up to 5 times and reuse them if they are not very dirty.
- They have a 3-layer, medium-weight coating that prevents static. The coating also makes the lab coats durable and sturdy.
- Each lab coat has 3 pockets – 2 outside lower pockets and one breast pocket.
- The material is completely fluid-resistant.
- They are knee-length and provide maximum coverage.
- Other features are snap front, knit collar, knitted wrists, and a hang tab.
3. Unisex Disposable Lab Coats
Here’s another set of 10 lab coats that will suit men and women alike. These unisex lab coats come with some excellent features such as the following:
- The lab coats are made of PP microporous film and are 60 GSM laminated. These properties enable them to repel water and other fluids. You won’t have to worry about any leakage when you wear these lab coats.
- They are also resistant to fats, oils, and grease.
- The plastic coat is breathable and lightweight. It is also very comfortable.
- You can wipe it down to clean any stains. It is also reusable.
- The hook and loop fasteners make the lab coats easy to wear and remove.
- The wrists are elastic.
4. Disposable Lab Coats for Adults – White
These lab coats are simple, white, and durable. They are your standard disposable lab coats that you can rely on at any point. Here’s why:
- They are made of polypropylene. They are breathable and comfortable.
- This is a non-woven, latex-free material.
- The knee-length lab coats are easy to wear because they come with 4-snap closures.
- They have 2 pockets, one on each side.
- The cuffs are elastic and the collar is knitted.
- The material is lightweight and durable at the same time.
- It is resistant to dust, spills, splashes, etc.
- This is a unisex lab coat set.
5. Cleaing Disposable Lab Coats
The last one on our list is a set of 10 white lab coats for adults from Cleaing. These lab coats have knitted collars and cuffs along with the following features:
- They have wide applications right from hospitals to cleaning, food processing, science labs, and pharmaceuticals.
- The lab coats come with 4 large snaps down the front to make wearing and removal easy.
- They are made of high-quality polypropylene and avoid splashes & spills.
- The lab coats are comfortable and do not restrict movement.
- The cuffs are elastic and snug.
Disposable lab coats are the need of the hour for those in the science and medical industries. These are affordable, easy to use, and excellent alternatives to the traditional lab coats. Depending on the application, you can choose from the wide variety available online. All the best!